• Use of high-quality French black truffle. Truffles are a great source of antioxidants; it may help decrease free radical damage to body cells. Studies show that antioxidants are important to many aspects of your health and may even be linked to a lower risk of chronic conditions.
• Sourced from the clean pristine waters of New Zealand, oysters are naturally rich in nutrients including Omega Fatty Acids, Zinc and Taurine. Using biological enzyme hydrolysis technology, the oyster peptide retains its unique active ingredients. The small molecular structure helps easy absorption.
• Goji berry has been used in traditional practice for thousands of years. As a powerful antioxidant, it is consumed to support healthy aging. It may also support eye, liver, kidney, and lung health.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
• Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
• People with a known seafood allergy should not take this product.
• Keep out of reach of children.